THE CANDLEWYCK DINER’S PROMISE
To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Our entire staff will wear masks for your protection.
- Parties will always maintain at least 6 feet distance apart from other parties, including while waiting to be seated in the restaurant.
- No tables will have more than 6 people.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available to all customers and employees, including upon entry.
- We will not leave condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, or other traditional tabletop items on an unoccupied table.
- We will use disposable menus that are new for each patron.
- All employees must pass a health screening before coming into the restaurant.
- Employees will wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant, every 20 minutes thereafter, and between interactions with customers.
- We will clean and disinfect common areas and surfaces regularly. We will also clean and disinfect each dining area after every use.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- You agree to follow the Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Restaurant Customers adopted by the State by:
- All guests must wear a mask unless they are seated at their table.
- Following the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
- Self-screening before entering the restaurant for any signs of COVID-19 including but not limited to a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- If you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please use our contactless pick-up option.
- If you have any questions about our Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.